1. Richard Mitchell proofreading reserves the right to deny or refuse service to any customer or prospective customer for any reason and without explanation.
2. Richard Mitchell proofreading strives to provide complete satisfaction to customers through a top-quality proofreading and editing service. All documents are proofread and/or edited, to a high standard. However, we do not guarantee that edited documents are "perfect" and "error-free." Richard Mitchell proofreading is not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business, or loss of data related to this service. This exemption applies to any claim, loss, or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions, or any other inaccuracies that may appear on the website or in an edited customer document.
3. Richard Mitchell proofreading is not obligated to refund the cost of the service in the case of an edited document being less than perfect. We request that the customer contact us if not completely satisfied with the service and we will make every effort to remedy the situation.
4. The customer is responsible for reviewing the edited document upon completion and contacting Richard Mitchell proofreading should any errors be discovered. Richard Mitchell proofreading will correct any outstanding issues with an edited or copy-written document within 30 days from the time of job completion.
5. Accuracy of Client Information
The customer is responsible for providing true and accurate information with respect to his or her name, address, phone number, email address, and all payment details. Failure to provide correct and accurate information can result in a refusal to provide service. The customer assumes all responsibility for any problems, errors, and issues, as well as legal liability, resulting from such false information. All information submitted by the customer is confidential and secure.